BANGKOK, September 24, 2015 – FleishmanHillard Inc., the world’s most complete global communications firm, today announced the expansion of its crisis communications practice with the deployment of FH 2020, a digital media crisis management solution offered in all locations needed by clients and in the areas most effective for them. FH 2020 enables businesses to prepare, anticipate, detect and mitigate crises in real-time through a strategic combination of people, processes and technologies.
The estimated number of 3 billion internet users by the end of 2015 shows the rapid expansion of digital and social media as well as the proliferation of smartphone adoption in APAC regions. Looking at this growth, businesses today are faced with a different set of challenges – building and protecting reputation while moving at the speed of social with a paradigm shift from channel centered to integrated communications.
Key trends today:
- Content is king.
- Social content is not just interesting or relevant, but truly intelligent.
- Intelligent content builds authority. It drives engagement, conversations and can bring a human element to communications.
- Intelligent content moves the needle. Content creation that can reach out to the right audience, with the right content, at the right time which results in right relationships and conversations in the long term.
“There has been a major paradigm shift in the way crises break in today’s digital age. It is no longer just about ma naging your reputation in traditional media sources. It is also about managing and monitoring countless social media accounts, websites, platforms and forums to understand the social dialogue around your brand in order to prevent any crisis before it happens. And this poses a serious challenge to many businesses who are not accustomed to managing such a vast and extensive source of information,” Sophis Kasemsahasin Senior Vice President and General Manager, FleishmanHillard Thailand said.
In addition to monitoring and understanding the ever changing traditional media landscape, crisis today is exacerbated by social media. Getting the right content in front of the right people at the right time is the key to managing relationship with consumers. With an efficient practice, an organization can drive brand preference, improve thought Leadership, generate leads, and create brand advocacy.
FleishmanHillard practice starts from 1) listen and learn about the online conversation 2) plan 3) create the content 4) amplify through 360-degree integrated communications and 5) manage real-time customer engagement.
Designed as a digital media crisis management platform, FH 2020 comprises a distributed network of trained analysts based in key markets across the globe. These analysts work together to provide real-time, global, multi-lingual data, integrated with a collaborative work space and a real-time content creation and distribution system. In a crisis, FH 2020 can be set up within minutes, providing critical real-time data and business intelligence to put insights into the hands of key decision makers:
- People – With a physical presence in 12 time zones and covering more than 20 languages, the FH 2020 network of more than 150 certified crisis counselors ensures that FleishmanHillard can address local, regional and global crises immediately and on an on-going basis.
- Process – FH 2020 uses proven and tested approaches for onboarding, threat assessment and anticipation, reporting, and deploying the most effective mitigation and response tactics across our network.
- Tools – FH 2020 uses best-in-class tools for monitoring traditional and social media, running crisis simulations, and establishing command centers, and can easily work within a client’s existing technology infrastructure.
As an all-encompassing digital crisis solution, FH 2020 will enable businesses with the ability to sift through the social clutter to anticipate threats before they happen and deploy the most effective and holistic response strategy when a crisis unfolds. FH 2020 has already been deployed in more than 20 client implementations and has tracked issues in over a dozen languages. It is fully scalable to address crisis preparedness, incidents/adverse events, issues management, labour relations and litigation support.
For more information, view the FleishmanHillard Crisis overview video.
Find Out More
September 7, 2016